CTLINK® RAISED ACCESS FLOOR SYSTEM
CALCIUM SULPHATE RAISED FLOOR
- Item: Calcium sulphate raised floor
- No.: CLD600
- Specifications: 600×600×30mm
- Panel material: Calcium Sulphate
- Bottom finish: Aluminum foil, Galvanized steel sheet , Coated steel sheet
It made of fibre reinforced Calcium Sulphate. Suitable for working and executive environments, it can be combined with HPL-laminates , PVC top finishes and others. The technical characteristics can vary according to the thicknesses available, 30 and 34 mm, although high physical-mechanical performance, excellent fire-resistance and high levels of sound-proofing are always guaranteed.
The floor panel comprises Fibre-reinforced Calcium Sulfate
of building material class A2 acc. to DIN 4102, Part 1. and classified A1 acc. to European standard DIN EN 13501. Further, the emission tests are carried out acc. to international requirements.
◇ Made from recycled raw material
◇ Hazard-free and emission-free
◇ Good acoustic performance
◇ Excellent grounding and electrical continuity
◇ Class A flame spread and smoke development rating
◇ Excellent load-bearing capacity
◇ Excellent lateral stability
- High flexibility
- Easy installation of additional equipment & supply lines
- Huge installation plenum
- Easy handling of panel material
- Good fire protection properties (60 Min)
- Good sound absorption values
- Suitable for application of various floor coverings
- 100% Green Certified Floor
The access floor systems are tested acc. to DIN EN 12825 and certified by independent institutes.
TYPICAL AREAS OF APPLICATION
(WOODCORE PANEL & CALCIUM SULPHATE PANEL)
◇ IT rooms & switch centres
◇ Control stations, Telecom rooms, TV studios
◇ Power stations & Industrial rooms
◇ General office spaces
◇ School & shopping centers
◇ Banking & insurance offices
If specified any understructure can be customized with an electro-galvanized, gold chromatised, or electrophoretic coating.
Colors: Available in silver, yellow/tan, or black
Pedestal Height: 80mm -1500mm. Each pedestal allows for approximately 15mm-25mm height adjustment.
Specially designed for woodcore floor as standard pedestals.
3.0mm Thick *D90 round Top Plate
Tube 1: 22mm tube*1.2mm Thick Wall/M18 Screw
Tube 2: 25mm tube*1.2mm Thick Wall/M20 Screw
Tube 3: 25mm tube*1.5mm Thick Wall/M20 Screw
Tube 4: 32mm tube*1.5mm Thick Wall/M20 Screw
Above 4 types of tubes should be available according to your requirements.
Base Plate: 2.0mm Thick * 100mm Square
- Type FS-STG-1173: 20x30x1173mm (use for steel raised floor and calcium sulphate floor)
- Type FS-STG-540: 20x30x540mm (use for woodcore raised floor and calcium sulphate floor)
Panel Dimension: 600mm x 600mm
Panel Thickness: 23mm to 39mm
Panel Top Finish: Bare / Laminated / Natural Stone
Panel Bottom Finish: Aluminum Foil/ GI Sheet
Side Finish: Full Edge PVC Trim
Main Core: Fibre-reinforced Calcium Sulfate
Point Load: 4.5 Kn to 6 Kn
UDL: 22 Kn to 25 Kn
Fire Rating: 60 MIN.
Building Material Class: A2